Hi everyone, welcome to LQM&M!
I'm so happy to have you here and I really hope you enjoy browsing the content. Please comment; I love hearing your thoughts, I will try and respond to as many as possible!
Who am I?
Im Niki, 22, I live in England, I'm an account executive for a marketing agency, a recent graduate from De Montfort University, and I have just finished some volunteering work for a local based charity (I like to keep myself busy!).
My blogging influence
I began blogging in February, but have been reading blogs for over 2 years now. I decided to start writting myself after being inspired from all those who paved the way before me, and although I know I am not yet up to their standard I hope I show a glimpse of thier magic.
8 quick fire questions!
1. If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?
To always treat others as you would want to be treated yourself. My parents brought me up to believe you get what you give, and I love to feel special so I feel it’s important to make those around me feel special too.
2. Money no object, what job would you like to have?
I’ve always wanted to be an artist, but because I don’t think I’m good enough I would never have the guts to pursue a career in this. Maybe one day... I’ll keep dreaming!
3. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
All my family, every single member, because they are all amazing in their own little way.
4. What do you value most in other people?
5. If you could only see black and white except for one colour, what colour would you choose to see?
Grey. Although colour is important, without grey, black and white would appear to lifeless. Plus I would feel like I was in a vintage movie!
6. If you were given £500 to spend on yourself right now, what would you buy?
A beautiful camera to take the most inspiring images.
7. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
Kindness, I’d teach them to be caring and considerate to everyone they meet.
8. What is the one thing that makes you smile?
A big, head sized, bag of crisps. Yummy!
I hope you have enjoyed my little 'About me' page; if you want to know anything else about me, my work, blogging, etc etc... then please don't be a stranger!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Happy blog reading, love and hugs,